Since its recent inception in 2017, the VMBC Scholarship Program has awarded $9000 to date to our students.
If you are interested in donating to the VMBC Scholarship Fund, please send your tax-deductible donation to:
4801 Kipper Dr.
Moseley, VA 23120
Note for 2020: Unfortunately, since the 2020 VMBC season has cancelled due to CV-19, we will not be issuing any scholarships this year. We will re-instate the scholarship program for the 2021 season.
VMBC issues scholarships to deserving participants performing in VMBC this season. Students may submit their information at the link below. The VMBC has established the following guidelines regarding the scholarships:
1. The student must be in his/her senior year of high school.
2. Selection Committee may interview the scholarship finalists.
3. The scholarship recipient must be an active marching member in VMBC.
4. Scholarship applicants must include their high school transcripts and GPA.
5. Scholarship(s) granted will be paid to his/her chosen university.
6. The number of scholarships awarded will be based on the yearly budget.
7. The award will be presented at the VMBC Finals in November.
8. Applications must be submitted by established due date with photo.
Scholarship Application Links